CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Change, Change, Change!

Okay, so I loved my first blog background, but then I found another cute one....so I had to change! This need for change, I think, affects lots of aspects of my life...I constantly flip flop from one project to another (unfortunately without finishing the project first), I am constantly looking at new paint colors to paint my house (fortunately for my husband, we have no money to buy paint, so he's off the hook for having to constantly repaint the house!), and I constantly have really great ideas that I want to try, but don't usually have the time (with 2 crazy boys) to use those ideas! Well, at least with this blog I hope to keep a record of all those great ideas I find and one day, when my kiddos go off to school during the day, I might get a chance to try them out! (But no need to rush that...I am blessed with the chance to stay at home and chase those little guys around each day!) :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks