CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Okay, I'm Back!


I didn't mean to fall off the planet for 3 weeks! We just got back from a wonderfully hectic week in Seattle--our first family vacation EVER with the 4 of us! We did almost everything you can do in a week, while commuting up and down the Sound! We drove 1,500 miles in those 7 days! The boys did awesome!
I'll post more pics about the trip, as well as the quilt/tablerunner I rushed to make during the trip and finished when I got back. It turned out so cute! It's going to be auctioned off at our annual auction for our MOPS group at Spokane Valley Nazarene Church. Everyone is invited to attend, enjoy yummy food, and get some great items, while supporting our MOPS group and other ministries at the church. It's this Saturday from 5-8 p.m.
As soon as I get my house back to some sort of order again, I'll get busy on blogging! See you soon!
Cathy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks