CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wow! I have a blog?!

Okay, so I never thought I'd have my own blog. I have gotten so addicted to reading everyone else's blogs, though, that I thought it must be time to start my own. There are so many things going on in my life right now, that my hope is to use this blog to sort my ideas (and future project ideas), share things I've learned in everything from my relationship with Christ to great ways to save money, and, of course, show off my cute little boys!
But, first things first...time to go play "Hi Ho Cherry-O" with Cutie #1! :)
Cathy :)

1 comments:

Luke W.

i had NO idea you had a blog! i used to be on here all the time writing, but with school that has dwindled. il be back on more often now though, and il be checking this out!

Post a Comment

Swagbucks