CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jail Breakers

Today the boys and I went to MOPS church for a meeting. (Yes, we refer to places by what we do there....MOPS church, BSF church and Journey church--which is it's actual name!) :) All the kids were together in the nursery to play while the mommies had their meeting. The nursery is, of course, a very secure room and is carefully watched by a very skilled nursery worker of 11 years!
So, anyways, that being said, I had lots of fun at my meeting. I hung around afterwards for a bit to talk with my friends, and of course, procrastinate a bit before my kid-less time was over. As I was walking down the hall to pick up the boys, I found the boys already in the hall playing around. Okay, weird. Also, Caleb, who is in the process of potty-training, was soaked from the waist down. I wasn't mad, just curious about how they got there. We went back into the nursery to find some dry clothes for Caleb and I mentioned to the nursery worker that I found my kids out in the hall. She was shocked! I know my boys well, so in NO WAY whatsoever was I angry with her! She said that in 11 years she has NEVER had a child escape! So "proud" that I have her first two escapees!


This is a pic from the only time of day when they truly are innocent! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks