CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nummm, Nummms!

Caleb is a boy of few words. He has "Childhood Apraxia" which causes him to have trouble with mimicking words and sounds. He has, however, perfected the word "Nummm, Nummms!" (aka, food/candy). He's had a runny nose the past couple weeks, and I was once again trying to clean it off. As he tried to dodge my kleenex, he said "Nummm, Nummms!" Oh, no! Those are NOT "Nummmm, Nummmms!"
So a little while later, he came into the bathroom try to blow his nose himself. He grabbed a kleenex and kept sniffing and picking at his nose. I finally realized that something must really be bugging him so I tried to help him out. I told him to blow really hard, he did, and to my surprise, a couple of dried split peas came out inside the kleenex! Somehow, in the process of "cleaning" up the dried peas & beans from their sensory table, a few of those peas just "happened" to make it up his nose. Guess there really are "Nummm, Nummms" up there! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Swagbucks